Friday, February 6, 2009

What Makes a Crappy Day Better

I still have good days and bad days. Emotionally, I mean. I am so happy to be cancer free right now, but I still get sad because I can't have any more babies. Stupid things set me off like watching a TV show where someone has a baby or gets an ultrasound. I don't get to do those things again and it makes me sad. But then....I take one look at Natalie and know God has great plans for our family.

I mean, how can you be in a bad mood when this happens??


You can't. End of story.

My hair continues to grow. As you can also see, my eyebrows are back too. Those came back a little while ago and I have already had them waxed. Life is getting back to normal :) There is one thinng that I wish just stayed away. My leg hair. I seriously did not miss for one teeny tiny second shaving my legs. Now, it is growing so fast, I have to do it every day.





3 comments:

marlana said...

Ah! You look so good! So happy to see things are turning up for you all. I can't believe how big Natalie's gotten. So cute!

Faye said...

Hi Sarah!
Your hair is getting darker... and I think you look really cute with a Pixie! (Not everyone can say that!)

I know how you feel about the baby thing and, if you want to talk sometime, just give me a call. Kevin has my # (I think.)

Cancer free is great first step! Life still has lots to offer. When one door closes another opens. You'll see! Hang in there! We're praying like hell for you!

Celeste said...

I love you! & Natalie! You look great! Not to mention the nice brows ;)