If sleeping turned into a Olympic event, I definitely would have taken the gold medal after this round of chemo. 16 hours in one day!!! Holy Moly...you would have thought that I was in college all over again (minus the bad hangover)! :P
For a few days, my legs felts like rubber bands; almost like I ran a marathon. I would get up and walk 10 steps from the family room to the kitchen and feel like I couldn't take another step. And walking up the steps to go to bed? Well, that took a while and I had to hang on to the railing for dear life!
Maybe the leg cramps made it easier to sleep...who knows? But I will tell you that it was awesome! I know that I won't get any sleep after the baby comes, so I will relish in days like that!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah, good thing you got that 16 hour nap - will be last one for about 18 years!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Natalie is absolutely, undoubtedly one of the 2 most beautiful babies I've ever seen :-)
I don't think I could happier for anyone - you guys will be awesome parents, and she's a lucky little baby to have you! Now, rest and get ye home!! Your most wonderful adventure ever has just begun!!
PS - good job Kevin!!
Post a Comment