Friday, August 1, 2008

Wig Update

Finally something that looks like me....

Thanks to my friend, Melissa, I will actually go out in public in my wig.


8 comments:

Faye said...

Cute! Looks great! We're behind you 100%... and sleep any time you need to! BTW... I really like the new name for the blog. It's much more positive!

Michelle said...

Looks great Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Sarah
You look beautiful! You're amazing and we love you! Can't wait to see pics of Natalie out of the womb!
Love, Lisa & Carolyn

jenny said...

you look beautiful as always!

Susan Kage said...

You look great and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Can't wait to see your beautiful new family member. . . LOL, The Kages

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I'm catching up on your posts and wanted to tell you that:
1. You are one of the few people I have seen who actually looks beautiful bald
2. Your pregnancy is making you positively glow
3. The wig looks great and if you wanted to go platinum you could probably pull that off too!
You are absolutely amazing! Lots of love to you and Kevin. We can't wait for those first pics of Natalie!
Love, The MacKenzies

Anonymous said...

Lovin the hair! Hello Natalie!