Since I am on a chemo "delay" right now, it has really given me some time to sit back and reflect on everything that I have been through up to this point and to prepare myself for what is to come. I am battling cancer, yet right now I feel so blessed. The challenges, the obstacles, the disappointments, and the pain has all been worth it because I have a beautiful daughter. She has been here for just a week and I can't imagine life without her. I know now that all the decisions I made and all the decisions that I will make regarding this cancer will be for her. I know that I have to be around to see her walk and talk and grow up and get married and have children of her own. I know now that I will endure anything for her. If that means more surgeries, I am going to do it. If that means more chemo, I am going to do it. God has truly blessed me with this baby and I am not going to take that for granted.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above coming down from the Father of Lights" -James 1:17
See more Natalie pictures at http://nataliejoanis.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Man... that is one adorable baby! Honestly, really cute!
Sarah - WOW!
Congratulations!! You guys have a beautiful baby. She is also so blessed to have parents like you. I love the pictures. Still praying for you!
Love Sandy
She is beautiful! Congratulations to both of you!
Love, Lisa
What a doll!!! You two are the perfect parents for Natalie. All are blessed beyond words.
Love, The Kages
She is so precious and beautiful.
Thanks for sharing her with us!
We love you girl and Kevin too!
Love the Zinn's
Congratulations Kevin and Sarah! Natalie is absolutely gorgeous and the luckiest little girl in the world! Keep posting those beautiful pictures. God bless all of you.
Love,
The MacKenzies
Post a Comment