NBC Nightlly News with Brian Williams is doing a special series with a focus on Women's Health. They are talking about the symptoms that women should never ignore, but sometimes do.
Tonight, they are covering the symptoms of Ovarian Cancer. Please watch and tell your loved ones to watch! This disease is so hard to detect so the more we know the better.
To find out more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp/34694068#34694068
I am very excited about this year. I am praying for major advancements in finding a cure.
Happy 2010!!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Sarah
I was wondering if it possible to email you to ask you some questions about your treatment? I have just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer 3b at 15weeks pregnant, however the only options have been to terminate the pregnancy and start chemo now or wait until after baby is born - yet you had chemo whilst pregnant. My email is bryno@live.co.uk.
I would really appreciate talking with you, you're story brings me hope.
Sarah,
I too am an ovarian cancer survivor. It will be 5 years this November and my baby boy who endured 3 months of chemotherapy along with me is 4 and HEALTHY!! I came across your blog today and am overcome with emotion. For 5 years, I have only know of one other woman who shared my experiences. I was diagnosed during my second pregnancy, and like you, decided to have another preganancy after battling cancer while pregnant. I would love to connect with you. My email is ehyatt@roadrunner.com. Your blog brings HOPE and AWARENESS to so many women, good for you!! ~Liz
Post a Comment