Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thousands for a Cause

We had such an awesome time at the walk this weekend.  Thank you so much to those that donated and supported me and my family.  We raised over $2000 for the NOCC and had a great time walking amongst some of the bravest people in the world.  We walked with family, friends, and strangers and I laughed and cried.  The weather was beautiful and we are certainly blessed to have been a part of this again.


Photobucket


Survivors Photo.  This was the highlight of the day for me.  I was surrounded by beautiful women who have been to hell and made it back.  It was extremely emotional and I shed a few tears.



Photobucket

Kevin, Natalie, and I sported some fun shirts.  We got a lot of comments and laughs out of them.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My family and Kevin's family came to support us and walk beside us.  Of course, Natalie was the star....



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: